COVID-19 Update- December 26, 2020-Lockdown
As the province of Ontario enters a state of lockdown until February 11, 2021. We will continue to provide essential foot care throughout this period with only a few changes.
These changes include:
- Our showroom is closed to the general public. For your office appointment, you will be escorted form your vehicle to our office and back upon completion of services. If you wish to shop for items it is by curb side service or online ordering only.
- Staff are required to to be immunized against COVID-19
The same policies will remain in effect:
- All clients and staff will wear face coverings throughout the appointment.
- All clients are prescreened for COVID-19 prior to their arrival, either by email or phone.
- We do not provide care to institutions on active outbreak.
- We do no provide services or client's being discharged from hospital or being transferred to long term care. They must wait 14 days before services.
- Staff are screened daily.
- Staff are tested weekly during lockdown and bi-weeky during all other periods for the COIVID-19 pandemic.
COVID-19 Update- August 19, 2020
We are continuing to provide services, in office on Alloy Drive, the Lille Street office remains closed, in homes, retirement homes and some long term care facilities. We are also taking bookings for compression measurements.
COVID-19 Update- May 25th, 2020
As of this week we are starting to open up for high risk clients for foot care and compression therapy. We are providing in office and private home visits, currently we are no entering any long term care facilities. We are following a very strict infection prevention and control protocol as outlined by our governing body, WHO, IPAC and PHO. If you would like to book and appointment or for more information please call 807-472-6042.
COVID-19 Update- March 18th, 2020
We regret to inform you that due to the current Ontario state of emergency, all foot care services will be suspended until further notice.
We will be rebooking all clients once it is safe for us to do so
We will update this policy as the need arises. Thank you for your co-operation.